Thursday, April 22, 2010

Let's Go Fly A Kite


What a beautiful weekend for the 12th Annual Blue Ridge Kite Festival! The sky at Green Hill Park in Salem was filled with kites of all sizes and colors. And while I spent most of my time looking up at the sky, it is inevitable that I will look down at what people are wearing on their feet. With the warm weather that day, many were sporting flip-flops. I want to tell those people - BEWARE :) Sprained ankles, heel pain and blisters are just a few of the problems I see in my office as a result of wearing flip-flops. To learn more about better summer foot wear choices - watch my interview with Jean Jadhon.

Dedicated To Your Healthy Feet,

Dr. Jennifer Feeny

For more information visit our website http://www.shenandoahpodiatry.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment