Friday, December 20, 2013

Does Turning 30 = Foot Pain?


I'm sure by now you've seen the hit website, Buzzfeed, which displays popular social content on the web. Well, the other day I was scrolling through and an interesting title, 30 Unexpected Things You Learn in Your Thirties, caught my eye.

Working at Shenandoah Podiatry, naturally #16 jumped out at me:

I love the reference to orthotic shoe inserts as they really are an investment and they really do help with back pain (in addition to knee and foot pain!)

So our question is, when you hit the big 3-0 did you experience back and foot pain out of the blue? If you are experiencing any pain or discomfort, give our office a call! We do our best to work with your schedule and get you in quickly to see one of our doctors! We are conveniently located in Blacksburg (right off of 460) and in Troutville (North Roanoke right off 81).

No comments:

Post a Comment