Monday, October 15, 2012

Arnica Pain Relief

A couple days ago in our Blacksburg office, a patient mentioned to me a cream she has been using for pain. She mentioned it even helps with bruises! I had to immediately ask the name of the cream and she said it's called Arnica and she buys it at Annie Kay's Natural Food Store in Blacksburg, VA.

I know a woman that works over there and asked her to send me some information on it. Turns out it's a best seller item and all the employees swear by it! I love learning about new products from my patients.



Here is a bit more information about the pain relief cream:
  • Reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises
  • Temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion and falls
If you'd like to learn more visit their website at: www.boiron.com

- Dr. Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment